top of page

Financial Assistance

As a licensed Family Child Care Home, we are able to accept The Child Care Subsity Program (Formally Child Care Connection Hawaii) through the Department of Human Services. To qualify, your 'Ohana must meet income and activity requirements. To find out these requirements and how to apply, please click here.

bottom of page